Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Bienvenue!
Altophobic Syllogisms. Wut? Anyhoot, this should probably serve as my personal Montage, Malate, Heights, UP Literary Folio or what-have-you. This is where I would put things I pathetically attempt to pass off as literary pieces -- poems, short stories or whatever. So go ahead, bleed your eyes out and suffer. Seeing as how cobwebs continue to accumulate in my brain, this would probably also be an avenue to squeeze out what creative juices I have left (that is, if I have any at all. Otherwise, everything that is to be posted here would be viewed as pitiful delusions of a wannabe writer. But I digress). I remember hearing once (from Abdon Balde, Jr. I think, or probably a string of other writers) that the only way you could improve on your writing is to write every single day. I therefore resolve that maybe, just maybe, I should try writing something creative every once in a while because I seriously have not written anything at all for the past few months. And there you have it. I ramble. Hi, my name is Iska and I talk too much. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
bakit hindi little twin stars ang pangalan ng blog
ReplyDeleteIkaw kasi dapat yun! Hmph! Mas bagay sa'yo 8P
ReplyDeleteleche. hindi ko na nga ginamit para sa 'yo na lang.
ReplyDelete